Monday, November 17, 2008

No more planning



I've made the same resolution over and over again. This time I hope I can stick to it! I am done planning everything. I am the girl who needs to have  EVERY detail of EVERY day planned. In addition I also have the next five to ten years planned out at any given moment. 
But in the words of my favorite band Jimmy Eat World : 
"Nothing that makes sense ever works out"
I laugh at how many times I though I had it all figured out, and how incredibly far from the truth I have been every time!
So for now, I guess it is enough to be content with today. Very often I find that I want what I don't have. Maybe it's because I don't cherish the things I have when I have them, because I am too busy looking to move on to something better. 


I found this photo online today in a local newspaper article. It is adorable, and though I am not putting any time constraints on myself here, I recognize that this is a desire of my heart. It is truly something I would love to have in my life someday. 




1 comment:

BIBI said...

Awwww, the pictures is adorable. I know how you feel about being a mother or having kids. I was once upon a time just like you, but first realize your potential in life and that even though you are not a mother or have a child to love you, you are still a great person. You are sharing your life story with the world which means that you generous. So take your time. Life is toooo precious to waste time thinking about what we don't have.