Friday, November 14, 2008

The First Entry


I don't expect many people to stumble upon my blog and find it interesting, let alone take the time to actually read it. However, I think this is something fun and new and a way to become more comfortable with writing. 
I guess I should start off with my story. 
I'm 21 but am definitely an old soul. I enjoy staying in and reading over going out and partying. I spent some time at college for journalism but ended up leaving after I learned the most important lesson of my life. The school system will teach you to think inside the box. In my opinion the best way to write is unabashedly, from the heart, with no absolutely restrictions.
I found the love of my life when I was seventeen. We were together for three years. He's gone now and I still miss him every day.  
I have this horrible habit of writing letters to people and never sending them. They are always painfully honest, it's good therapy. 
I tend to write streams of consciousness, so if you were ever to see a free flow of random words don't worry, they actually do make sense in my head. 
I will from time to time post pictures that I find beautiful. Here is my first. It was a photo taken from the bottom of a stairwell in a lighthouse in North Carolina. Nothing Special, but I love it. 

No comments: