Friday, March 26, 2010

Meet Abby



For those of you who have yet to meet Abby Road- here she is!
Abby is a Corgi, an Irish sheep-hearding dog bred to chase things (try to run from her sometime- it's hilarious)
She is such a good girl, and it is so nice to have a little company.
We go to the beach every day, rain or shine.
She loves her stuffed piggy and carries it around like a little girl carries a doll.
She loves to play tug of war, but knows who's in charge ;)
I will teach her how to skateboard if it kills me.
She licks her lips when she sees a treat, and grunts when she poops.
She has the strangest habit of taking any food I give her and bringing it to one specific spot in my living room. Same spot. Every time. OCD babe.
And she loves to fall asleep in my lap when I read on the couch late at night.
She pretty much has my heart.

No comments: