Sunday, March 14, 2010




I thought it slightly unfortunate that time I found my phone in the freezer. Or the time my car keys were hiding in plain view after I spent twenty minutes of commute time ripping the place apart to find them.
No, no my friends.
NOTHING compares to finding your iPod in the washing machine.
That
is balls.
Hopefully that trick used for wet cell phones (throwing it in a baggie of rice) will be my saving grace today. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

By the way, can I just say I love Sundays?
Even if my electronic devices commit suicide, there are few things better than having the windows open, clean laundry, Jason Mraz serenading me, and the scent of homemade soup simmering away on the stove-top.


1 comment:

Sierra said...

Oh no, I hope your ipod is doing better and is functioning! I am the queen of drowning my cell phones in diet coke or other liquids so I feel your pain.