Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My day just keeps getting better...

So at 5 pm today my week and a half long vacation began. 
Upon the commence of my workday, I had a few errands to run. I'm not typically a big lotto girl but thought a scratch off would be fun. Paid $1, won $2 from that scratch off. Yay I'm a dollar richer. 

I then get home and my dad gives me a little info on an event I knew would never be pulled off. I have never been to NYC or seen the Yankees (fave team ever!!!!) play live.  My dad thought it would be nice if he took me to NY when the Yanks play the Red Sox (for any non-baseball fans: this is a big deal :)
Well these tickets began selling out last year and chances are very slim that we would be in attendance for any of the three games. 
But my life is awesome and daddyo managed to get four tickets right behind homeplate for the weekend game!

What an excellant day it's turning out to be :)

No comments: