Monday, April 6, 2009

Do you ever....



....have a day that is just blah? 
 I woke up to pouring rain, drove home in pouring rain. My day wasn't bad, but wasn't anything incredible either.  I think I need a change of weather. It's April and still snowing ( we should have a few inches this weekend ) 
"I need the smell of summer, I need it's noises in my ear". 

And there you have the very seldom displayed pessimistic side of my personality, sorry you had to sit through that!
I hope you have all had a spectacular beginning to your  week :)

1 comment:

Sierra said...

Hi! Thanks for your comment on my page. I like your style too, and your photography is so elegant. I'm sorry that your day was kind of blah, I feel that way too when it rains. Or I wish I could just curl up and read a good book. I love the picture of your ring and scripture. So beautiful! Is that ring yours? Hope today is happy!