Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I had the absolute worst night of my life last night! I am sick (of course, what's new?) so I woke up about 50 times over the span of seven hours either completely freezing, overwhelmingly hot, drowning in my own drool or choking to death. It was amazing. And I'm sure you've just managed to gather the loveliest of images of my sleepy sick disgruntled self.  Wow, why do I do that to myself?

Anywhooooo....

I have been connecting with a group of individuals lately who I can truly have a great time with. I always have a hard time finding common ground with 85% of my generation, but I am so thankful that I am making a few strong bonds.  Funny thing is they were there all along, only now are we coming together. The most ironic part is that we have all felt so alone in our struggles to identify with our culture but, when we are together we seem to be our own little community. It's incredible. This must be what it feels like to have friends(?). Haha. 

Going to take a truckload of Viatmin C... any other suggestions? 

No comments: