Friday, July 31, 2009

Amazing Night



I had the greatest time last night. Roadtrip to Toronto to see Coldplay!!!
They put on an absolutely AMAZING show, and while the stage effects, and visuals were incredible, there were times that I just closed my eyes and let the music move me. It was truly an awesome show.
Canada has some of the most unusual licence plates though. Some of the following were our favorites:
EVLQUEEN
SPATEL (?)
RSPBRRY
GLDFSH
strange country.
Anyways, here are a few of the pics I took at the show, the first is Chris Martin of course, the second was one I took when everyone had their phones out, and the last is the balloon drop when they played "Yellow".
Enjoy!

3 comments:

BIBI said...

Sounds like you had lots of fun. Wish I was there!

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

AHHH SO JEALOUS, I MUST SEE THEM PLAY AT SOME POINT IN MY LIFE!

Sierra said...

I heart Coldplay. Looks like you had fun, what great pictures!