Friday, March 4, 2011

You want life? Take it.




I am in this place for a reason.
Doors have closed for a reason.
There are three girls in the same place.
All ready for a change.
Fall has always been a time of ending the last chapter, and starting a new book.
This fall is promising that again.
I can't wait.

Someone asked me in January what I saw my life looking like five years from now.
I thought about it.
I came up with nothing.
Literally.
A clean slate, blank board, white sheet of paper.
I have nothing set in stone, and if my life were to continue as it is right now, I would be happy.
But it won't.
I know this for certain.
I am just keeping myself open to all possibilities.

So this year is another step in leaving my comfort zone.
My plans for the fall (which are still top-secret, be patient!) is me stepping into the unknown.
It's terrifying and exciting.
And the first of many more experiences similar to it that I plan on facing in the next five years.

No comments: