Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Friday all!
Just wanted to say a quick hello before I start my day, it will be a busy one and I like to take just a few minutes in the morning to reflect while life is still quiet.  
I am posing a challenge to myself this weekend, it's going to be really hard. I am going to attempt to take an entire afternoon and do nothing. I think it will be on Sunday. I'm going to stay in, drink tea, read books, and ignore my phone. I think it's so important to have quit days every once in a while. Try it sometime, it's refreshing!

1 comment:

Sierra said...

Hi! I think it is important too to take a day and just relax and ignore the phone, computer, etc. I came across your blog and really enjoy it! I too am a twenty something Christian girl enjoying life...hope you enjoy my blog as well! Take care and enjoy your day.